These exercises follow Advarra EDC Live Training
The training consists of an approximately 3 hour live web-based training session composed of a few different chapters:
- Protocol Setup, including creating a protocol, building a calendar/visits, assigning staff, and opening the study Forms Administration, including creating a form, discussion on different section and field types, and how to add constraints to forms
- Administrator overview, including creating organization and contact records, understanding roles, and managing users
Additionally, you should also complete the e-learning module in our learning management system on subject data management, which includes completing subject forms, querying the data on forms, and exporting case report forms. This content will not be covered during training and should be viewed at your convenience before the training session.
- Review general navigation in Advarra EDC.
- Perform administrator tasks in Advarra EDC.
- Develop forms.
- Setup protocols in Advarra EDC.
- Manage lab results.
- Manage subjects in Advarra EDC.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Advarra Completion Certificate (No Expire)
Your cart is empty